Your First Visit
Your First Visit to Orthodontics Ltd. in Peoria, IL
At your initial appointment at our office you will be introduced to your treatment coordinator and we will determine if there is a need for orthodontic treatment. There is no charge for this initial clinical examination, which includes a comprehensive diagnostic work-up with full orthodontic records and a case presentation. This appointment may take as long as an hour and a half. Any questions you have regarding your orthodontic concerns can be answered at this appointment, such as:
- Is there a condition that orthodontics can address?
- Is treatment needed now or should treatment be delayed until appropriate growth, tooth eruption or other factors have occurred?
- What treatment procedures will be used to correct the problem?
- Do any permanent teeth need to be removed?
- How long will treatment take?
- How much will it cost?
- What are my payment options?
We look forward to this opportunity to share with you our office’s commitment to excellent orthodontic care. Following your initial call you will receive a patient medical history form. Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your first visit:
- Completed patient medical history form
- Any panoramic X-ray taken within the past six months.
- If you have orthodontic insurance, bring your insurance card. By providing this information at the first visit, we will be able to give you an estimate of your costs.