At your initial appointment, you will be introduced to your treatment coordinator and we will determine if there is a need for orthodontic treatment. There is no charge for this initial clinical examination, which includes a comprehensive diagnostic work-up with full orthodontic records and a case presentation. This appointment may take as long as an hour and a half. Any questions you have regarding your orthodontic concerns can be answered at this appointment, such as:
- Is there a condition that orthodontics can address?
- Is treatment needed now or should treatment be delayed until appropriate growth, tooth eruption or other factors have occurred?
- What treatment procedures will be used to correct the problem?
- Do any permanent teeth need to be removed?
- How long will treatment take?
- How much will it cost?
- What are my payment options?
We look forward to this opportunity to share with you our office’s commitment to excellent orthodontic care. Following your initial call you will receive a patient medical history form. Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your first visit:
- Completed patient medical history form
- Any panoramic X-ray taken within the past six months.
- If you have orthodontic insurance, bring your insurance card. By providing this information at the first visit, we will be able to give you an estimate of your costs.